FIATA has created several documents to establish a standard use by freight forwarders worldwide. The documents are easily distinguishable as each has a distinctive colour and carries the FIATA logo. FIATA documents have a recognised tradition and trust. They contribute to the facilitation of international exchanges and are valuable instruments in the service of world trade.
- FIATA Forwarders Certificate of Receipt (FCR)
- FIATA Forwarders Certificate of Transport (FCT)
- FIATA Warehouse Receipt (FWR)
- Negotiable FIATA Multimodal Transport Bill of Lading (FBL)
Terms and conditions applicable to the FIATA Multimodal Transport Bill of Lading
- Non-negotiable FIATA Multimodal Transport Waybill (FWB)
- Digital Negotiable FIATA Multimodal Transport Bill of Lading (FBL)
For further information, see all FIATA Documents available.